Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Thursday 19 September 2013

Natural Makeup Look



For those mornings when you don't feel like putting in too much effort or when you don't have as much time as you'd like or perhaps you prefer the natural look anyway, here is a simple natural daytime look for you. 

I love glows dewy skin, I'm not a fan of matte matte skin so I don't use powder afterwards unless I really have to and I love using a cream concealer as a high,igniter or Highbeam from Benefit. 

What I Used:
LA Creative Mineralise Foundation in Tender Beige and Sandy Beige (had to mix to get the right colour)
LA Creative Eyebrow Colour in Blonde (for contouring)
LA Creative Cream Concealer in Light and Medium  (Medium for under eye area, Light for highlighting)
LA Creative 3 Piece Palette in Natural (darkest colour for brow colour) 
FOR BIG BROWS FILL IN YOUR ARCHES!!
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette (lightest on base, second lightest in crease, darkest outside corners) 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara (and lots of it)
LA Creative clear gloss 

And there you have it. Simple! And if you're going straight to the bar after work throw a bold red or purple on your lips and there you have an on trend makeup look and your nighttime look all in one! 

Side Note: I'm thinking of starting vlogging (video blogging) but not sure. Gimme some feedback in relation to this. 

Don't forget to subscribe by email or follow me on Bloglovin!!!

Love Rach 

1 comment: