Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Wednesday 18 September 2013

PeterMark Hair Show

I was very flattered and honoured to be chosen by Ciaran Cannon and Alex Seery to be their hair model for the first stage of the PeterMark Colour Awards in Style Club on South William Street. Everyone involved takes this competition very seriously so I am so excited to be apart of this event! Ciaran and Alex are taking their inspiration from the 1970's era, so we're talking big amazing hair and beautiful blonde and copper colours. 

Alex applied the colour on Monday afternoon and Ciaran has been styling it to competition standard a few times since. The styling is amazing also, low cut green velvet dress with a killer (literate wording) train and the makeup (by me) is going to be beautifully smoked dark browns, blacks and my all time favourite Antiqued by MAC. 

The show is this evening so expect a lot of photos from me and my Dream Team! Here is a photo of the set I had to sleep (or not sleep) in last night. Reminds me of my Irish dancing days. 


Only one team gets through from this stage to represent the salon and compete against PeterMark salons nationwide. 

WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Curly hair chemical dyes may cause allergic attacks, normally causing a red-colored, burning up itchy scalp Petermark Salon

    ReplyDelete