Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Irish Blog Awards

Hey there peeps,

It's that time of year again, the Irish Blog Awards! I have been registered by Irish magazine editor Fiona Masterson from OohLaLa. Massively delighted about that. 

I am registered for the Newcomer award. So if you think my blog is worthy of your vote go to http://www.blogawardsireland.com/nominations-open/ enter in my blog email address rachelckmua@gmail.com, the name of my blog Rachel CK MUA, the web address of my blog rachelckmua.blogspot.ie and the date my blog commenced to exist (17th May 2013). 

I would really appreciate your vote as blogging is something I really love doing and I plan on expanding it so much over the next few months. 

Or if you don't think my blog is worthy of your vote tell me why and what I can do to change that :)

Thank so much to all your support so far. 

RCKMUA

No comments:

Post a Comment