Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Friday 21 June 2013

MIC's Spencer Mathews Does It Again.. Anyone Surprised?

Made In Chelsea has stopped for the season but it looks like Spencer is still continuing his antics. He admitted to cheating on Lucy Watson on a recent holiday in Greece. "I have tripped up, yet again. I cheated on her. Pretty recently. A couple of days ago. I was in Greece." Something tells me it was hardly the first time.

Lucy found out about his indiscretion from Twitter. So it wasn't like he told his ex girlfriend on his own accord. Miss Watson has dumped Mathews and has vowed never to speak to him again. "I find it hard to believe that you can love someone and do that to them, personally. I would never do that to you. Or anyone."

Well, at least she didn't stick around as long as Louise Thompson did. Get out while you still can Lucy....


No comments:

Post a Comment