Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Three Adorable Euro Shop Buys


I got these three lil cuties after college today. Everything came to €4!!! 

Ok we'll start from left to right because that's how we read. 


This is a silver coloured tobacco tin/roller. But because I don't smoke rollies, I just use it as a cigarettes case as it stops other things in your bag crushing your cigarette box. I'll probably tear out the roller because it takes up space for cigarettes. 


I think this is my favourite. It's a refillable water bottle. You can freeze it and when it's empty you can just roll it up and throw it in your bag instead lugging around all these empty water bottles you want to refill eventually. Perfect for festival goers. And you can clip it to your bag or belt or whichever! 


Last but not least is my new pink phone case that I can also throw my cigarettes in on a night out. There's also room for cards and money in there. OR you can use it as a sunglasses case. Versatile eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment