Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Friday 21 June 2013

Launch of New Irish Beauty Website

Next Tuesday the launch of the new Irish web site called TheBeautyLounge.ie is happening in Everleigh Gardens on Harcourt Street. I've been lucky enough to merit an invitation and I am so excited to see what this web site has to offer.
It promises "...great features, tips and advice from top celebrities and experts with exclusive offers for readers". So far the contributors are:
Penny Gray - Editor
Rosanna Davidson - Nutrition
Ailbhe Lynch - Make-Up
Mark O' Keeffe - Hair
Alison Canavan - Beauty
I think this website will be very good for nutritional tips especially coming into the summer. I'm going to take plenty of photos and I will have a lot to write about when I come back from the event so watch this space.
I'm so excited for this event. Its going to be an amazing evening.
rachelckmua.blogspot.ie


No comments:

Post a Comment