Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Natural MakeUp Look


It's summer time. The heavy makeup is leaving for a few months. It's time to look dewy and fresh faced.

Highlighting really adds to the fresh face look. Pressed powder highlighter or liquid highlighter works amazingly. You will be surprised at how much of a difference it makes..... Promise! 

When I discovered contouring, I discovered life at its full potential. No joke (and I know some of you already are aware of this) when you contour your face, you give it structure or what I like to say, you give it purpose. And suddenly (if you're like me) you're saying "oh Jesus! Hello cheekbones". 

I'm a massive fan of eyebrows. I'm sure you have seen the photos of celebrities without eyebrows.....horrific. I don't feel a look is complete without eyebrows. It just doesn't float with me. Unless the requested look does not actually require defined brows but there has to be a reason for that. 

Bit of blush (loving coral colours) and a smack of gloss and summer looks like it's reflected on your face. 

I will be doing different versions of this look with a nice lip or a thin liquid liner line. 

Comment for tutorial or product breakdown. 

RCKMUA

No comments:

Post a Comment