Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Monday 27 May 2013

On A Film Set

Recently I was asked by my close friend Mikey Andreasson, to be lead makeup artist on his set for a short horror film. Naturally I agreed and asked Mollie Jakubowski to assist me.

Got a few shots from the day...

Ben (played a Jew) and Mollie (assistant MUA)

Mollie and Venetia 

From left to right, Roger , Paul, George and Ben

George getting into character

Behind the scenes crew shot

4K camera. I don't even want mention how much that camera costs

The most badass crew in the business


It was an amazing day, we did mainly SFX looks. Gaunt looking Jews or crazy looking German scientists. I love working with actors and film crew. They're the most interesting and charismatic people. It was very tiring. I arrived on set at 13.30 and left at around 22.30. Long day but there was food and tea and coffee to keep us all going.


I'll post a link to the short film when it is finished.

RCKMUA



No comments:

Post a Comment