Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Rihanna's 777 Tour



Rihanna wanted to promote her album Unapologetic and her world tour called Diamonds by doing the 777 tour. She designed this tour to showcase in seven countries in seven days. Basically this turns into sevens days of no sleep and partying during the show and the partying at the after party. Crazy.

If you think you adored Rihanna before today, I would suggest watching this 3 part documentary on the 777 tour. I loved her before, now, I have no words for my admiration. None. RiRi is my girl (although she doesn't know it). I never understood the hard work and effort and just the fact that this chick does.not.stop.EVER.


Rihanna boarded her ENTIRE crew and herself on the same 777 plane and flew to each location. Mexico, Toronto, Stockholm, Paris, Berlin, London and finally New York.

"If you load 70 cases of champagne alone, forget the cognac onto a plane, you're just going to one country. I can TELL you, that's going to go off the rails. Seven countries? Add the cognac add the no sleep... everything else.... you're surprised?" - Journalist



"We wanted to do a seven show tour in seven countries in seven days and do it on a 777 plane." - Rihanna

And that they did.




RCKMUA






No comments:

Post a Comment