Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Saturday 25 May 2013

Retail Therapy 25/05/13


Today's buys differed greatly... Starting from top left:

Kryolan - Collodion (used for creating older looking scars) €18.99
RiverIsland - Sunglasses. Wanted the cat eye frames for awhile now €17.00
Kryolan - Bruise Wheel (colours used for creating bruises) €18.99
Topshop - Bra-let. I've been in dire need of one of these because there are some shirts that you just can't wear a tank top underneath. €25.00 (before student discount)

The reason for the special effects makeup is because I am working on a film tomorrow (Sunday) with a good friend of mine and I am bringing along a fellow makeup artist to assist me as well.

I will have plenty of photos and will be blogging about my experience on set. Looking forward to it!

RCKMUA

No comments:

Post a Comment