Rachel Makeup

Rachel Makeup

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Trending - #EarCuffs

Ear cuffs have become a huge trend as of recent. They add so much to your look. People think that more than one cuff is a bit much. However I tend to stack three on ear on the side of my head with the side cut. I suppose its personal choice but I wouldn't limit myself to one. I recently took out my cuff piercing because 6 months after I got it pierced and it has not healed yet, I realised that it is not that it has not healed, its actually because my body was rejected the piercing itself (way to go, cost me €30) and that's why this photo is in black and white, because my ear is a little red. Ok, its a lot red.

I got my cuffs in Topshop. €4.50 in the sale for 6 of them (WAYHAY!).


RCKMUA

No comments:

Post a Comment